Winter/Holiday Shipping & Policy Changes
This is the first year we will NOT be going into winter hiatus with shipping. Which means this is our first holiday shipping year. For those customers purchasing fish during the winter season we want to make the following information known.
- We will be shipping out every Monday.
- The cutoff for receiving your live fish order by Christmas is December 17th at 5 PM.
- Under no circumstances should customers expect us to be able to expedite orders placed after the 17th so that they will arrive on Christmas. Please plan accordingly.
- Orders placed the week of the 13th in December CAN be requested to be held to ship TUESDAY instead of MONDAY. You must message us on our FB page with the order number and make that request.
- Orders using NEXT DAY placed in December on the week of the 13th can be requested held to ship WEDNESDAY instead of MONDAY. You must message us on our FB page with the order number and make that request.
- We WILL NOT ship Thursday the 23rd of December. WE DO NOT SHIP THURSDAYS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
- Stickers are shipped via USPS First Class mail and therefore you should have your sticker orders in by December 12th to ensure they get to you by Christmas as shipping can take 7-10 business days.
- INTERNATIONAL sticker/non live product orders are shipped USPS INTERNATIONAL First Class Mail and can take 2-6 weeks. Therefore we CANNOT guarantee they will arrive by Christmas. Currently our stickers are taking about 7-14 days to arrive to most overseas addresses.
- If you want to airmail a sticker/non live product order please message our FB page we will be happy to accommodate you but the shipping charge will obviously need to be higher and will vary depending on address.
- Due to limited space we are no longer going to be able to hold fish past their shipping date.
- If you order Monday-Friday your fish will ship the next Monday.
- If you order Saturday or Sunday your fish will ship the Monday AFTER the next Monday.
- Cull auctions will be limited to a maximum of 10 per week of those randomly selected from unsold fish past their sell by date who are not going into our breeding program.
- Fish that are for sale online WILL NOT also be for sale in our store for walkins. Online fish must be purchased and paid for online only. This is to avoid someone buying the same fish online and in store thus creating a bad customer experience. Online orders can still be picked up locally.
- Because of our swap to a tank only facility and because we get new fish every 14-30 days we are no longer going to do 3 photo shoot attempts. We will photo fish one time if they do not photo well they will either go to cull auction or be sold at a discount. These fish will not count toward the maximum cull auction numbers.