You are purchasing ONE mystery cull female Betta Fish. As a large importer and breeder we often have culls available and want to offer them to homes looking for a “rescue” Betta.
NO LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE ON CULL BETTA THE FISH ARE FREE YOU ARE PAYING FOR SHIPPING AND SHIPPING SUPPLIES.
These are 90% of the time NOT breeding quality/worthy fish and SHOULD NOT be purchased as breeding stock. This is for a FEMALE cull.
There is NO live arrival guarantee on these fish.
CULLS ARE BETTA WHO ARE NOT WORTH SELLING DUE TO LOW VALUE/POOR FORM/NO INTEREST/OVER SATURATION OF THE COLOR/TYPE ARE CONSIDERED YOU WILL LIKELY GET A FISH THAT IS NOT PERFECT OR AS BEAUTIFUL AS THE ONES WE HAVE LISTED INDIVIDUALLY.
We pack them with the same care we pack all fish and as usual if a heat pack is needed it will be included. We CANNOT promise you what tail type or color the fish will be. The amount of culls on hand changes daily.
One randomly selected FEMALE Betta. No requests this is seller choice only.
AGAIN NO GUARANTEE ON WHAT YOU WILL GET TAIL GENDER/TYPE/COLOR PERIOD NO REQUEST WILL BE HONORED.
Could be any color and any tail type but WILL be a Betta and no less than 3 months old. We consider a Betta a cull for any one or more of the following reasons:
- Betta form is not of the quality we require for a sale Betta.
- Betta refused to photo which can happen for many reasons but the most common is the Betta freaks out in the photo tank.
- Betta is older than 8 months of age.
- Betta has excessively torn or ripped fins.
- Betta has remain unsold after being offered for sale for at least 14 days.
- We have too many of the color/type.
- Betta is much smaller than normal for its age.
We DO NOT offer sick or grossly deformed fish or fish with extremely obvious genetic issues (xfactor/spoon head/deformed) as culls.