One randomly selected Betta. No requests this is seller choice only. Could be any color, any gender, and any tail type but WILL be a cull. We consider a Betta a cull for any one or more of the following reasons:
- Betta form is not of the quality we require for a sale Betta.
- Betta refused to photo which can happen for many reasons but the most common is the Betta freaks out in the photo tank.
- Betta is older than 8 months of age.
- Betta has excessively torn or ripped fins.
- Betta has remain unsold after being offered for sale for at least 14 days.
- We have too many of the color.
- Betta is much smaller than normal for its age.
We DO NOT offer sick or grossly deformed fish or fish with clear genetic issues (xfactor/spoon head/deformed) as culls. These are 90% of the time NOT breeding quality/worthy fish and SHOULD NOT be purchased as breeding stock.
One randomly selected Betta. No requests this is seller choice only.
NO LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE ON CULL BETTA THE FISH ARE FREE YOU ARE PAYING FOR SHIPPING AND SHIPPING SUPPLIES.