Upcoming Policy Changes
As part of our effort to remove cups or jars as housing for our adult Betta we will be making the following policy changes to how we operate. We expect all Betta to be housed in tanks by the end of Sept. 2021 with the exception of those under 3 months of age or those receiving treatment for illness. Because this change reduces the space we have available for housing extraneous unsold fish we will be making the following changes effective Monday the 6th:
- Fish will only be available for 7-14 days.
- We no longer have extra space for housing culls therefore any fish we label cull that is healthy will go to auction for 72 hours. If they do not sell they will be hard culled.
- New fish will only listed on our website on Mondays.
- Fish MUST ship the following Monday (or Tuesday if Monday is a holiday) from the time they are ordered we CANNOT hold fish we need these tanks for weekly incoming shipments.
- Fish will ONLY be combined if purchased from MONDAY to SUNDAY at 10 PM. If you pay/order after Sunday at 10PM its a new order/shipment and cannot be combined with those from the previous week.
- If you have an existing order and you make another that same week to the same address from the same account we will AUTO combine them and refund you the difference.
- We are NO LONGER going to be refunding to payment method for DOA there will be site credit issued only.
- We will now also offer a 3 day guarantee on fish except those won in cull auctions provided certain requirements are met.
- Shipping prices are changing slightly so that we can ship every order via guaranteed expedited methods, we expect that these changes will not happen until later in the month and we will announce when they do.